Traffic Info

RXREY

I got a preowned 2010 rx350...for a while I still had the traffic info on my GPS...I guess the person that had the car before me paid for this? If so, how much is it per month...how does that work? Thanks, Rey in sunny LA...yes, even in November......

http://www.siriusxm....ame=SXM/Wrapper

Sorry cant help with a quality comment.

Thanks so much...I got it on my GPS now...mostly I just like the icon...although, today going to the Getty Center...which if you aren't familiar with LA, is on the 405...the busiest freeway in the country....it did tell me "Stop and Go Traffic for the Next Six Miles..." so I took off the freeway option and drove on the streets instead...so I like it....people often complain here about the GPS but I don't know any different so I have always been quite happy with both RX's (06 400h, '10 350) and the GPSes....I guess I just don't complain about most things...life's too short......Rey in Sunny LA...even in December.....

Yep, been on 405. Thought it was stop and go slow all the time.

:)

I like my GPS, just think it lacks a couple of features.

I don't even own a cell phone so I feel happy with this GPS...I have never felt comfortable getting around here in LA or anywhere...so this technology has been fabulous and I appreciate what I HAVE rather than what I DON'T. Thanks for the help....happy driving...Rey

Well Rey, which do you like better your old RX400h or the newer RX350? Just curious...

The initial pull forward from a dead stop is so nice with the 350...but on the freeway, when I can go fast, the 400h is amazing and much faster once it is going. I miss the CVT but am fine with the 350. I am getting a combined 19.7 MPG w my 350 as opposed to 24.5 w my old 400h.....I just love the RX line so I will have this one for about 3 years and see what the 2017 RX is like. The 400h I had for 6 years so I did see me getting my money's worth w gas savings. Rey

Yes, the power is amazing on the 400h....When I am down in your neck of the woods I truely love driving the RX400h....A little lead foot and man you zoom.

Yes, the power is amazing on the 400h....When I am down in your neck of the woods I truely love driving the RX400h....A little lead foot and man you zoom.

I definitely love this generation RX...I was never crazy about the Gen 2 400h....I love this 2010...and the mouse for my GPS is great...I really like that feature quite a bit, I hated the dirty screen...I could not keep that clean...I love not having to touch the screen now and I work the mouse really well now that I am used to it. Happy trails! Rey

• 3 years later...

Look for or ask for discounts. Check the internet and Twitter for discount coupons or discounts. It is not cheap. That cost is additional to your Lexus annual Enform subscription. Just purchase from that what you will use from Lexus. No, they do not make it easy or cheap. Instead both companies profit from safety features. My Garmin Nuvi I was using before came with free lifetime traffic subscription.