Need Opinoins

Guys, I am looking to join the lite Lexus Club! I need some advice I found this in my local paper and here is as the ad reads;

New tires, new radiator, new AC, new brakes, major service just completed, 5k in maintenance just completed, this car is ready to go another 100k miles. Drives strong! Get up and go! Great Ride! Great handling. Powerful, luxurious ride. Runs great and drives excellent. AM/FM stereo Cassette player CD changer Actual miles. Well maintained. A/C is ice cold! Fully loaded interior. Non-smoker. Power everything! Very clean interior. Clean, beautiful midnight blue.

Options Installed

Driver Air Bag; Anti-Lock Brakes; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; AM/FM Radio; Cruise Control; Compact Disc Changer; Passenger Air Bag; Rear Window Defroster; Power Seats; AM/FM Stereo Cassette; Leather Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Sunroof/Moonroof; Tinted Glass; Tilt Wheel

The vehicle has 179k on the clock the timing belt has been changed 3 months ago the asking price is $6500.

What do you all think??? I have seen a photo of the vehicle and it looks very clean , free of scratches and dings!