Want To Purchase This Week!

Alright guys it is really coming down to the wire! I have the money to purchase a 95+sc300. The problem is, is that i am having a VERY VERY hard time finding a 95+ sc300 with a manual tranny anywhere in the south. I dont want to buy a car from up north i have had bad luck with 2 other cars purchased up north before. Could yall PLEASE help me find a 95+ sc300 stick somewhere down here in the southern states. Pretty much any color besides red or green "bad luck with those colors in the past :)" but i am willing to settle for one that color if price is right. If yall know of any PLEASE let me know i have to get in the lexus world! :cheers:

HAHAHA. Very Funny!

Have you contacted some used car dealers near you? I bought mine from a Wholeseller, and sure, it was a really crappy car when I bought it, but it could help you.

yes sir.. well i didnt make it i dont have that great of hand eye cordination. i had earmark car audio build me one. i need to update my pics though for better shots, and i have a hidden digital alpine amp control where the cig lighter and ashtray use to be

Hmmm not to bad i would like to see the new pics, i ordered the insert from sc400tuner.com but I am having major troubles getting these guys to update me on an order status, I am getting really frickin :angry: impatient with them as a matter of fact Oh well once again not bad let me know when you got new pics up

Unfortunaly this one is on a rebuilt title.

'95 with a tad over 100k miles. Decent lookin.

Its in Kansas btw. Long !Removed! drive, just depends on how desperate you are.

'92 that needs some work, but its a 5spd and would be great for a transplant...

Thats about all I can find, I have given up on a good manual, think I will be getting an automatic, I have learned in the past they can save you money when you start making big HP. Nothing like having to replace the clutch and PP due to torque only to break some gears, then upgrade the tranny to snap a half shaft or shell a diffirential. :wacko:

Its all up to you and what you want to do man. I am getting an Auto myself, and if it gets old I have the means (lift, multiple other cars to drive, anon) and access to the parts, ect. to install a manual. So I don't have to have a manual to be happy right off the bat. But if your going to end up hating it and wanting to sell it because you didn't get a manual I say hold out. And you also have to be willing to go to the ends of the US to get one if you want it bad. They can be hard to come by sometimes.

Look at all the online sites, get websites/phone numbers for all the local dealers, specially the used dealerships. Let them know what you want and when they go to auction they will be looking for that exact car.