Flat Finish "armor All"

I am looking for something with the protecting characteristics of Armor All but has a flat, not shinny, finish.

My prodlems is when I use Armor All (2001 Formula) on my dahs of my RX300 I get almost a dangerous amount of glare form the sun (early morning or late afternoon).

I noticed atthe BMW shop when they detail they use a product like armor all but instead of a shinny finish it hasd a flat finish.

I have not noticed, nor have I looked to hard, such a product at the auto store. CAn anyone recommend such a product?

Thanks

Armor All makes a Low Gloss product that is in a white bottle with a black label.

I use it on my tires and other areas that are low gloss.

I hate the glossy wet look you get with Armor All on tires.

:cheers:

I second the meguires vinyl.

It leaves no gloss and does a nice factory look job. The spray is a little funky since the solution is like gel, but if you spray a towel first it works great. It also does well reg. plastic and clear plastic... no oily film!

I'll have to agree with SWO on this one. AmourAll looks rather flat when it dries on tires. On dashboards, forget it, to much glare. I use Maguires leather cleaner on the dash. It leave a flat, clean look.