Rx 450H

I am a new owner of a 2010 RX 450h. As of this writing, I've put on about 500 miles and so far love the automobile. I've previously owned a BMW and a Mercedes and so far the RX 450h is every bit the car as they were.

I would like to hear, both good and bad, any experiences from current RX 450h owners.

Many good miles ahead!

Don't expect your best mileage if you only have 500 miles and headed into winter. Many folks suggest the "break-in" period is several thousand miles and the colder outdoor temperatures may make the internal combustion engine, ICE, run for longer amounts of time. The '10 is very comfortable and a joy to drive.

Keep us updated and come back if you have any questions.

Cant say about the RX450h but I do have a RX400h which I love. Welcome aboard. What color did you get and how many miles..?

Grey Mica Metallic. It came with just under 40K. So far it seems to have been a great buy.

Don't expect your best mileage if you only have 500 miles and headed into winter. Many folks suggest the "break-in" period is several thousand miles and the colder outdoor temperatures may make the internal combustion engine, ICE, run for longer amounts of time. The '10 is very comfortable and a joy to drive.

Keep us updated and come back if you have any questions.

It was a lease return so it has just undr 40K. I'm seeing signs of 30 mpg combined. You are correct, we'll see what happens when it gets cold out.