Rx 350 2013 Related Display Image And Android Os

Dhaval

i just go RX 350 this week. it has gud features. i was trying to transfer images for the display from my USB. i tried jpeg,jpg,bmp formats but it still declining. so i m wondering that what kind of image file format it supports. another issue is i have samsung galaxy III which i connected with car's very advanced audio/navigation system. the reason i said advanced is coz if i receive any emails or txt i can see on the screen and respond with my android voice reply. so problem is after connecting my phone to car with bluetooth it runs really slow. i mean it's like taking work out of 1st ever cellphone. so is it only my phone doing it or anyone else has same issue with phone...

Page 59 in the navigation manual indicates the procedure for importing images into the car and I would think the instructions must be followed exactly or the process will not work. The size of the images is important. Bitmap does not appear in the acceptable image format list. Also note the folder names are case sensitive. Follow the instructions exactly. Sometimes it something simple you're overlooking.

When saving the images to a USB, name the folder that the startup image is saved to “StartupImage” and name the folder that the screen off image is saved to “DisplayOffImage”. If these folder names are not used, the navigation system cannot download the images. (The folder names are case sensitive.)

• The images file extension is JPG or JPEG.
  • The images file name, including the file extension, can be up to 32 characters.
  • Image files of 10 MB or less can be saved.
  • Up to 3 images can be downloaded.

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem except I have successfully imported and applied a photo for the startup but the DisplayOff image does not display even though I select it and then save it. I get the default black screen no matter what I do. Is this a glitch in the system? I just bought a 2014 RX350 Sport level 2

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem except I have successfully imported and applied a photo for the startup but the DisplayOff image does not display even though I select it and then save it. I get the default black screen no matter what I do. Is this a glitch in the system? I just bought a 2014 RX350 Sport level 2

I had this same problem and found the DisplayOff image only displays when you turn the display off, not each time you turn the car off.