Lf-Cc Wow! Have You Seen?

pj8708

Holy Smokes! I just googled it to see what it looked like. That's got to be one of the sexiest cars I have ever seen before in my life! Which means I'll have to ship the kids off to Foxxcom to build a couple billion iPhones for me to qualify for a test drive.

Question now will be: Is it fun? Or has it been so heavily engineered to be buttery smooth and ultra quiet that they've taken too much "rawness" away from it to give it a unique identity behind the wheel, for what it looks like it should be? My neighbor was telling me the other night, when discussing his IS350, that he really doesn't like it, and he can't put his finger on why. Sounded almost exactly like what I've said about that GS430 I had. Perfect car, but just can't seem to make that excitable "connection" to it. He came from a MB that had given him trouble. Said he's probably going back to the german cars in a few months, thinking Audi. Said he loves to look at the IS, thinks it's one of the prettiest cars on the road (and I agree), but says it just doesn't offer him the driving experience that he was hopping a car with those looks would give him.

Have you seen the Scion FR-S that is coming out now too? That little monster looks like a ton of fun! Looks like someone at Toyota bought themself a VW GTI and took it to the interior design studio at the plant. Red stitching is a classic GTI signature component. This FR-S reminds of when Toyota offered a real MR2. RWD, enough power to be dangerously fun, and probably capable of taking a beating beyond belief. I've always loved that mid-90's MR2, especially when they had a turbo model.

Who knows....maybe we'll another Supra from Toyota now? That, would be cool!

Wow!! That's a pretty nice-looking sports coupe!

Is it just me, or does this concept look too... "real"? Real as in it doesn't look as "concept-esque" as most of Lexus' prior "concepts", those that we'd NEVER see in real life. I feel like they could produce this shell tomorrow, put an LS engine in it, and market it as the SC460 or something like that. It would be nice if they'd produce something like this with an SC430 sticker price...

I think the SC430 had trouble selling since it was too "boring" (let's face it, most sport coupe drivers want something with sharp curves.... sort of like this new concept).

And i don't think the IS-C is doing as well as they had hoped, is it?

I say, put an SC430 sticker on this thing and i think Lexus might do very well with it! What do you think?

23uyk61.jpg

2k25bc.jpg

ac95e0.jpg

2ain4h0.jpg

zl7q7t.jpg

f24i85.jpg