Clock Resets To 1:00am

sho1

:( Just bought a 2000 RX 300, everytime I start the car, the clock resets itself to 1:00am, adjusted the clock and the time will be correct. But the car starts fine everytime. Is there a fuse that's bad for the clock or could it be other electrical trouble??? Please advise.

I have a 2000 RX 300 as well, and my clock was doing the same thing. It was the battery that was bad. SO get it checked before you get stranded somewhere. I got in my car to go to work one day, and it wouldn't start. Had to get a new battery.

Thanks for all your info... it turned out it is the battery... I guess we haven't driven it for a while, I look at the indicator on the battery and it was clear with the red dot... which means need charging. I used a battery charger for 1 day and now the indicator is blue which means ok!!! I have been driving the car for couple of days now and the clock is ok... and the blue indicator is still good!!! Thanks for all your help!