Lexus Link Error

tynaskos

I'm not sure what the meaning of this error is, but it might be an indication that the Lexus Link battery needs replacement. If you don't use this system, you could try popping out the fuse (it might be labeled "Mayday System"). I think the Lexus Link system is also tied into the door lock system, so disabling the first might lead to yet another error indication. The wiring diagram attached might help.

Lexus Link.pdf

There are instructions somewhere on this and/or the ClubLexus forum on how to disable the obsolete analog Lexus Link in the LS430. I assume the procedure would be similar. You might try doing a search of the two forums. The reason for the $200 dealer cost might be because the dealer would do it the "correct" way including replacing the Lexus Link module in the overhead console - this would have been done at no cost if the vehicle had been taken to a Lexus dealer when the owner of record received notification that analog Lexus Link was being continued.