Just Had My 90k Done Friday& Under Drive Pulley!

:D I previously replaced all fluids: trans, diff, power steering, coolant. I had a local toyota/Lexus shop do the timing belt & tensioner, water pump, thermostat, cam & crank seals, and install my underdrive pulley. All I have left to do is the brake fluid it is black, as it probably most everyones here. If any one else does an underdrive pulley you will need a 6 rib belt 74.5 long. so it would be something like a 5060745 depending on manufacturer. :P

• 1 year later...

:D  I previously replaced all fluids: trans, diff, power steering, coolant. I had a local toyota/Lexus shop do the timing belt & tensioner, water pump, thermostat,  cam & crank seals, and install my underdrive pulley. All I have left to do is the brake fluid it is black, as it probably most everyones here. If any one else does an underdrive pulley you will need a 6 rib belt 74.5 long. so it would be something like a 5060745 depending on manufacturer. :P

Turbo - what did you pay to have your local shop do the work on the timing belt, water pump, etc.??? Did you buy the parts and have them install or have them do everything?

Wagsy

:D  I previously replaced all fluids: trans, diff, power steering, coolant. I had a local toyota/Lexus shop do the timing belt & tensioner, water pump, thermostat,  cam & crank seals, and install my underdrive pulley. All I have left to do is the brake fluid it is black, as it probably most everyones here. If any one else does an underdrive pulley you will need a 6 rib belt 74.5 long. so it would be something like a 5060745 depending on manufacturer. :P

Turbo - what did you pay to have your local shop do the work on the timing belt, water pump, etc.??? Did you buy the parts and have them install or have them do everything?

Wagsy

We have a place called toyowest, which specializes in lexus and toyota repairs. They do great work, wash the car when it's done, drive you home, pick you up, the full treatment. So you have to factor in that as well to the price. They supplied everything, so for timing belt & tensioner, water pump, thermostat, new cam & crank seals, and install my underdrive pulley, It was around $1000 B)