Iphone Not Transfering Contacts

Assassinus

I haven't had a problem transferring contacts from my iPhone to the Nav of my 2010 ES 350, but if you're in the middle of listening to music on your iPhone through the Nav's Bluetooth (BT) audio system, you may have to do "Connect to Phone" again to reconnect the BlueTooth to transfer the phone contacts.

• 2 weeks later...

After synching my phone with the system, i chose the button 'transfer contacts' and everything went as requested. If you already had contacts on your system as I did, I had to uninstall the phone, reinstall it and then transferred my contacts.

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys,

I just joined the forum today. Here is my problem:

i recently bought 2009 RX350, i have similar problem as 'assassinus'. when i use option, transfer contacts, bluetooth gets disconnected. Obviously, then contacts cannot be transferred when there is no bluetooth connection. I have tried this with my iphone and a friends BB too. any suggestions are welcome. BTW, i took the car to dealership and their product guy was not able to do this. he said it is a known issue but i disagree. Such a wonderful car with this type of problem-unbelievable!please help.

Check the compatibility of the phones you are trying at: https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/info/my-lexus/resources/bluetooth.do

Many phones are fully compatible with the Bluetooth systems in Toyota/Lexus vehicles. Some phone manufacturers (e.g. Apple) have not adhered closely to industry standards on Bluetooth.

thanks guru.

i am a canadian owner. the link does not show names of Canadian mobile phone providers.Can you point me to a different URL?

regards,

harry

Sorry but I don't see a similar facility on the lexus.ca website. On the U.S. Lexus website, if your phone is GSM (from Rogers?) you might try choosing AT&T. If CDMA, try choosing Verison.