Es300 Ownership Experience

coppens1

Dear fellow Lexus Owners, I have owned a 98 Lexus ES300 since 2005, and it has been the best car I ever owned. It was such a positive experience, I just bought an 01 Lexus ES300. I would like to hear about your experience with reliability, longevity, etc for the ES300. JC

• 1 month later...

I have a 2000 that I bought in 2005 with 99K miles. It now has 208K on it. And I must say, I do love my car. It rides lovely, and after being in two decent accidents, I discovered it is built like a TANK. I have learned to work on the car myself. I understand the engine decently. The seats are still comfy, the sound system is unbeatable. Only current problems it has this second is: it needs new suspension in the rear and a new timing belt. Love, love, love.

• 1 month later...

1. DEAR JC,
  2. my first lexus was an ES'95 model,it was unbeleivably good regarding the high mileage i bought it with,200k+,then have sold it and bought a'97 es,had minor problems with suspension and nothing more, sold it and bought an '02es with 60k best car ever.