Hey,

Just bought an 06 GS300 AWD a couple of days ago. So I wanted to know what kind of bolt on performance upgrades are available for the engine?

Really didn't like the performance when i drove it for the first time. More power, more power!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Although i started this topic on performance upgrades for the 06 GS300...well, i think i'm fatter than the average adult and I'm about 5'7", i was comfortable, but i do believe three average adults in the back-seat would be pushing it.

• 3 months later...

Nabil: I'm also a Toyota owner and UniChip out of Washington state makes a piggyback performance chip that should work on the Lexus V6 that's in your '06 GS300. They can also be custom programmed by a custom tuner some where in the Maryland area. The

only ones that are listed on their site are for the GX and LX V8 models. And they can be uninstalled easily, so when you need to take

it to the dealer to be worked on they won't complain. Good luck in your endeavors!

• 4 weeks later...