I purchased a 2012 demo Lexus GX460. No sticker was on the car. The saleperson told me the car had the bright white headlights. It didn't. When I asked the service advisor, he said they couldn't be changed out. I have my doubts on anything they say. My question, if you have the regular headlights, can the bulb be changed out for the bright white?

Hi

You can either change the bulbs and upgrade them to a more ICE white or invest in a HID/Xenon kit conversion.

Be aware that you purchase a decent set, not a really cheap nasty chinese set. Fitting can be done whithin a few hours and is not thousands of bucks.

• 1 year later...

I purchased a 2012 demo Lexus GX460. No sticker was on the car. The saleperson told me the car had the bright white headlights. It didn't. When I asked the service advisor, he said they couldn't be changed out. I have my doubts on anything they say. My question, if you have the regular headlights, can the bulb be changed out for the bright white?

What did you end up with? Just drove my new GX tonight and hate the yellow high beams compared to the white LED low beams. Need to change out too.