Offset And Rim Sizing

I'm planning on getting some 19s

I was thinking of getting 19 x 9.5 in front and 19 x 10.5 in the rear

Mounting 245/35 and 285/30.

Does anybody know what offset I would need to make these fit without rubbing and make it fit real close to the fender?

I do know that the fenders have to be rolled. But has anyone tried these sizes on their car?

Does anybody know any good deals on SSR Professor SP-1s. :D

It all depends on wheel design. But factory offset is +50. I'd say +45 to +50 not over +50 but not under +40. There is still a chance something might rub. The only way to know for sure is to test fit the wheels.

yes please let us know the correct offset for aftermarket wheels. from what i understood from reading past posts is that +42 thru +50 is our best bet since stock is +50. What I would like to know is what are the best tire sizes for the different width rims, and what sidewall for the 17" and 18" wheels. For example I was thinking of 17x7.5 and 17x9. Both with +42 or +45 offset. Now what size`tires would fit the same or a little taller than stock. I do not want a smaller overall diameter. I think I want a 45 sidewall but how wide 225 or 235 up frnt and 255 in the back??

thanks

:cheers: