Fixed My Broken Cd Changer!

backwoods lex

Like a dummy, I forgot to check the cd changer on my 07 when inspecting it on the dealer's lot. 1 week after the purchase I discovered it wouldn't eject or load CDs. After researching on another forum, someone suggested holding the eject button and giving the dash to the left a gentle close fisted bump. I tried it and sure enough 6 CDs popped out. Figured I'd share it here. Saved me a trip to the dealership!

Like a dummy, I forgot to check the cd changer on my 07 when inspecting it on the dealer's lot. 1 week after the purchase I discovered it wouldn't eject or load CDs. After researching on another forum, someone suggested holding the eject button and giving the dash to the left a gentle close fisted bump. I tried it and sure enough 6 CDs popped out. Figured I'd share it here. Saved me a trip to the dealership!

Pretty amazing. This comes up more often than you'd think, particuarly on the older models. But I never heard of anyone trying this method.

Thanks for sharing your success and lets pass it on as needed in the future,

Paul