I Bought A 2005 Sc 430H

cardona6569

Hi Just bought a SC 430 Gold Lexus maintained .

This car is a ton of fun to drive! The vehicle, could have better handling but is adequate, since it is a bit heavier that most sports cars, I do not take corners too fast with it, but a lot faster than with my other Lexus an LS 400 98. My car came with the antenna mast that was bent, I already fixed it with the instructions found in here and the net. I also repaired the passenger side speaker moulding, a bit harder but nothing out of this world. I have the known issue with the tire sensors, mine does not make any noise just stays on, checked air pressure and it is at the proper sticker levels, but it is a problem, such an expensive car with a system so troublesome; they should had made something easier to work with and not so expensive to repair & replace; sensors that you cannot replace the battery, that will go dead at a prescribed interval, that is bad altogether. Note, I asked my mechanic to revise the car and asked him to clean the P/S reservoir, and he found it very dirty with a lot crud at the bottom of the reservoir; I recommend if you have not done it, take the P/S reservoir out clean it, and then put it back and flush the P/S system. I replaced my fluid with Hydraulic fluid that do not have cleaning agents that will create crud in the system. My mechanic has proven this by changing his car with this fluid it has been running it for 5 years thus, never having a problem with hoses or pumps, but he has a Mitsubishi, will see how it goes in the Lex. I already lubed the convertible mechanism with white lithium and all rubbers with silicone lubricant, no leaks so far. Took it in a long trip very comfortable for a sports cars. Taking the top down is a unique feeling, whoever has tried most probably loves it, I know I do. Next thing is to retouch the front fascia paint and take it to the open road! Now I KNOW what is all the buzz about this car.

Paid 21,500 financed 16,000 so I have a joke for a payment of about $283.00 USD for 5 years, or something like that, since its taken out of my check autonomously. I am happy as I can be next Saturday will take it to a panoramic route in the mountains. Life was ok now is great! huh.png