New Oem Factory Cd Chargers For Sale?

I have a '99 Lexus RX300 and I'm looking to buy a CD changer for it. I came across a web site (http://www.partydown.com/items/item375.htm) that claims to sell factory OEM CD changers for 1998 to 2002 Lexus models. Does anyone know anything about this company? I cannot find any information on them. Also, I find it odd that this is the only company around that claims to sell factory OEM CD players. I haven't seen any posts in the forum about this, so I thought I'd bring it up. Here's some info directly from the website:

--

OEM 8-DISC CD CHANGER LEXUS 1998 TO 2002

Cat No: LEX/PAN

THIS CD CHANGER WORKS ON MOST LEXUS FROM 1998 TO 2003

WITH NAKAMISHI RADIO OR PIONEER RADIOS

MODEL IS ON THE CASSETTE DOOR

--

The CD changer description actually contradicts itself as to the model years that the CD changer supports.

I'm tempted to buy the CD changer and try it out, but would hate to waste $300 if these guys were not legit.

PARTYDOWN IS A GOOD COMPANY BUT THE INFORMATION FROM BLITZSAFE THE ADAPTOR COMPANY IS THE PROBLEM . THE ADAPTOR PARTYSOUND WOULD HAVE TO USE DOESNT EVEN PLUG IN ON RX AND GS CARS. . ALSO IT DOESNT PLUG INTO THE CD CHANGER CABLE LIKE OTHER ADAPTORS FOR OTHER CARS LIKE BMW . IT PLUGS INTO THE CD CHANGER PORT on the back of the radio THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE 98 UP PIONEER SYSTEM Gs and rx radios dont have a cd changer port on the back of the radio............................................................................... the factory cd changer cable on your rx300 comes out of the amplifier port which is a different size connector then the adaptor connector so the adapter cant even be plugged in anywhere to even see if it will work.even the lexus models it does plug into it like es and ls it doesnt work........................................................................................ tom es300 on this forum did an exhaustive study on his 2000 es300 and the adaptor would cut out the sound it was carrying every 7.5 seconds. so even the lexus models which have the 12 pin cd changer port on the back of the radio cant use the adaPTER. i dont even think blitzsafe is selling the lexus adapter anymore.......................................................................... i will email you with an inexpensive alternative compared to the 2000.00 dealer charge to install the rx300 factory changer and new glovebox needed to house it.i dont think lexus dealers have ever sold an rx changer new so there are clearance bargains available on a new FACTORY rx300 changer and glovebox. FM CHANGERS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED BECAUSE THE RADIO THINKS AN FM STATION IS PLAYING AND DOES NNOT TURN ON THE RADIO AMPLIFER TO CD QUALITY SOUND. kit.......................................................................... they fit 1999 to 2004 rx300 models and are 1999 manufactured changers and brand new in the factory box. since they are 5 years old now they are getting clearanced. they have all worked perfectly and are new not refurbished. they are also available for 98 to 2001 es300, 98 to 2000 ls400. new in the box cd changers at bargain prices. after theses are gone lexus will only have refurbed GLOVEBOX CD CHANGERS.