Serious Problem

hey everyone, i m in serious trouble, my car won't start up. i have a 93 sc300 5sp. yesterday i was trying to put back some pedals back onto the car,( the brake one and the clutch one), so after i did that, and about to head out, my car won't start at all, it won't start at all even without the pedal on the clutch. i didn't touch anything beside the pedal when doing it( so assuming it has nothing to do with the clutch or any wires around it). so today 2 of my friends and i tried to find out problem, we swap a battery from a GS to see if it is the battery, but no, that wasn't the problem, check pretty much all the fuels( IG, ECU IG, starter, etc) but none of them were blown. and another thing is that my radio is not on at all either, and my trunk won't open by the switch inside the car, but the rest of the car has power, locks windows, gauges lights.......

pls any kinda advise will be very helpful, i need to get the car running again soon.

Are you sure you didn't disconnect any cables? Purely guessing...the only thing I can think off is when you took off the Clutch, you may have indirectly disconnected the Clutch to Ignition switch--if there is something like that. You know, if you want to start the car, you have to push down the clutch.

I suggest you inspect your clutch again for something else.

i m pretty sure that i didn't touch anything around that area, and i do know that i have to push the clutch in to start up, but nothing happened. if i do acccidently disconnect the clutch to the IG, then how do i connect it back on. and for the radio, the climate control is working just fine nothing is wrong there at all.

When you turn the key, do you hear a "click" or not? If you hear a click and nothing else - pull your starter, the solenoid is bad - probably just needs new contacts. If you don't hear a click, check the starter electrical connections and the clutch interlock. You can bypass the clutch interlock switch. For the car to start, the switch at the top of clutch travel must be made open (off) and the switch at the bottom of clutch travel must be made closed (on). It is possible the switch is mis adjusted or bad. Just jump across the connector to by-pass it. This is for the lower one. Don't by pass the top one - or else your cruise control will stay on when you depress the clutch and that's not a good idea.