Lx 570 3Rd Row Seating Removal

Norboo

Undo the plastic casing by slowly wiggling it loose. They are all clipped on. Don’t force it too much, they will come off.

Nocase1.jpg

Caseclip2.jpgCasrclip1.jpg

Put the seat up on so it locks onto the wall. This way, when you unscrew everything, seat won’t fall or move and damaging anything or falling on you.

nocase.jpg

Unscrew and remove the 4, 14mm screws.

Screw1.jpg

Screw2.jpg

Make sure you have support before you release the seat by lowering it just a little so it will unhook from the wall mount.

Unplug the wiring harness and remove the seat.

DSC02595.jpg

I will be back another time to show you how I covered up all the areas. Very simple and cheap. No need to cover the whole back compartment. Just parts of it and you can use the original cargo mat to cover the rest.

• 7 months later...

I just ordered a new LX 570 and would love to see the photos of the completed work with the 3rd row seat removed. The topic references photos in a future post, but I couldn't find the photos. Could you please share a link to the thread or your photos? Thanks in advance.

• 11 months later...

I just purchased a 2009 LX 570 and am also interested in removing the 3rd row seats and covering the area where they were. We had several LX 470 s and always removed the 3rd row seats for the extra storage room as we never needed the extra seating. I would like to ask the originator of this post how he covered the area where the seats were attached. Thanks.

• 5 years later...