Real Mpg Please...

I currently have a 2006 400h and am considering the 2010-13 RX350. I have really enjoyed driving the 350 the two times that I have gotten one as a loaner while my 400h gets its regular service. I do know that I will miss the 25mpg that I get pretty much every tank since I have owned it the past 7 years....the 350 is listed at 18/25...but I need to know the REAL numbers. Please respond....it will help to know in what state/climate that you live. I am in LA so I have nice climate year round. Rey in LA

I am in the Sacramento area and have a 2013 RX 350 with 1333 miles on it which I bought couple of weeks ago. I get around 22 miles on the highway and about 18-19 in the local.

Great info , this helps a lot. The 350 has a 2 G larger tank so it helps to have it go closer to the same distance per tank...but I can go 400 miles before filling up now (I just gassed up...396 miles/ 16.0 gallons..I don't trust the in board computer,24.6 MPG) ...I am thinking that you are going maybe 350 miles before gassing up each tank? Thanks, I am still looking but feel the need to go back to a "Regular" driving car and I do love the 350...and....I am NOT considering any other brand. Rey in LA

We get about 18mpg in mixed driving in Suburban Chicago on our 2010 with 22500 miles on it. On the highway, it gets about 23-24 in pure expressway driving, usually at 65mph +. Thats on Regular gas.

My 2013 Rx 350 with about 1600 miles on it is giving me around 21MPG with a mixed bag of driving, 85% on an interstate @ 73-74mph and not keeping up with traffic, and the rest in suburban environment. I fill up after a weeks worth of driving, someewhere around 200 miles. I calculate my milage after every full up and I find the computer reading to be very accurate. As I get more miles and install a K&N air filter, I expect and increase in MPG.

73,74 mph?...what's that? I live in LA!

Actually on my nice, lovely Sunday mornings to work, I too can drive 70+.....

Thanks for the nice replies..this is such a great forum. I really want to get a 2010-12 RX350 before the year is out....there are many dealerships clearing them out for the shnazzy new 2013s. Rey in LA.....

• 1 month later...

Upstate NY here. 2010 RX 350 with just under 30k. I tend to get 19 mpg city, 22-23 mpg highway and average 70-75mph. And my remaining mileage tops out around 360 if I just emptied a tank on a long highway drive. Closer to 335ish if I've emptied it in the city.

• 2 months later...

I'm living in NYC, 2010 RX350 AWD, 14mpg in city, 22mpg on highway. I was wondering how you guys get 19mpg in city..............

I have a 12 RX350 and get 19. I'm sure our "city" driving is not quite the same as yours. I'm going to bet you have far more lights and traffic than I do. I'll bet if I were to drive under your conditions I would get 14 too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...