Stall/hesitation?

sdman

Anybody had a stall or hesitation problem when taking off from a dead stop or rolling start?

This happened the other day when I was entering a busy street and it almost got me rear-ended.

After a few seconds it caught hold and took of like a striped !Removed! ape, scary, scary.

The wife said this has happened to her before.

Any TSBs on this problem or info?

sdman

Anybody had a stall or hesitation problem when taking off from a dead stop or rolling start?

This happened the other day when I was entering a busy street and it almost got me rear-ended.

After a few seconds it caught hold and took of like a striped !Removed! ape, scary, scary.

The wife said this has happened to her before.

Any TSBs on this problem or info?

sdman

I have a 2010 ES350 as well and have not had that problem. It really doesn't matter whether any one else has had the same problem, the important thing is to get it fixed at once. Since your ES is a 2010, it is still in warranty and will cost you nothing to get repaired.

Let us know how you come out.

Paul

I have a 2010 ES350 too (had a 2007 prior) and have never had this happen. I agree, take it in to the dealer. One downside will be if you or they can't replicate the problem they won't be able to do much. It's a chance you take, but worth it. At least you'd have the issue documented.