For Sale: 2004 Rx330 Awd In Raleigh, Nc

RX in NC

Since my wife prefers to drive her recently-acquired Jaguar XK8 convertible all the time now and never drives her 2004 RX330 AWD these days, I'm going to go ahead and sell it. We've owned it since January 2007, and it has been an excellent vehicle for her. I've done all the routine maintenance myself and have all service records, including the records prior to our ownership. Other than a handful of Lexus recalls that were handled by our local Lexus dealership, routine maintenance is all it has ever needed. We are the second owner. No accidents during its entire lifetime, and no new paint has ever been required other than stone-chip touch-ups (using the appropriate Lexus touch-up bottle) on the front bumper....

The vehicle is Crystal White with Ivory Ecru leather interior, has a great set of Bridgestone Alenza tires (235/55/18), and has just under 121,000 miles on the odometer. We have always been avid non-smokers and I am anal about keeping all of our vehicles in meticulous shape. This vehicle has done mostly highway miles since we've owned it. My wife's parents live in Tampa and we live in Raleigh, so it has done quite a number of trips to and from without ever suffering a single problem on the road....

$13,000 firm. Once I advertise our vehicles in the local newspaper and interested folks drive out to look at them and also see the service history I keep on file, our vehicles typically sell the first or second day. Since this forum has been a valuable resource over the years, I decided to post our RX330 here first before I list it locally this weekend....

So if you're interested, let me know by Thursday evening. Once my ad runs in the local newspaper on Friday, June 15 and Saturday, June 16, this vehicle will be gone quickly....

Thanks guys. I haven't been very active here since we acquired my wife's XK8. That's due to her RX just sitting around except for me taking it out for exercise every ten days or so. It's done less than 300 miles since the XK8 showed up in our driveway back on February 3rd, so it's time to find it a new home....

I'll try to stop in from time to time. I have a feeling that my wife will miss her RX on the snowy winter days around here. Our two Jaguars are not venturing out in that type of weather, and she won't drive my Ram because it is too big and "trucky", so she'll just have to stay home until the roads clear up again....

Thanks to all the folks I've gotten to know here on the Lexus forum over the past eight years or so. Best wishes with your vehicles. Our RX330 has definitely been a good one....