What You Think About This Rim?

I have a GS300 that this rim will be fitted to in the size of 20x8.5 with a 35mm offset. After searching and searching on the clublexus forums for suspension lowering stuff, I decided on the Daizen spring kit along with a Wings West wing as well. I'll post pics before and after all this stuff goes on. The wheels should be here in about a week and the springs in about a week as well. What you think about these?

post-1-1078492686.jpg

Hey Brent!

Those look REAL close to the ones I just got...I just had a set of 20" Armano Dunamis on my GS400...they look REAL GOOD...personally, I think they are a very nice rim. GOOD CHOICE! I am sure you will get a lot of heads turning where ever you go. :cheers:

TurboGS300,

Man it's all good. I did ask right? :D I just kinda visioned them on the car and I did see one GS with them installed and it looked good.....to me of course. I'll post pics when I get them installed along with the Daizen spring kit.

reigns7703,

Yeah I looked at the Dunamis wheel but the valera was like $100 cheaper and they look very close but the panther has the slots cut down to the center of the wheel whereas the Dunamis has it stop right at the lug hole area. They are very similar though. Do you have any pics of your car with those on yet?

My experience is you can never tell until they are on the car with some schweet tires to go with them.  Hey Turbo, are those Moda R6 wheels on your car?  Whatever they are, how do you like them?

:D Thats my 91TT300ZX pumping out a little over 400 hp. The rims are Mille Miglias. I like them alot. I finally got a new dig camera so maybe tomorrow,sat, I will get some pics of my GS300 up so you can see the intake and my rims and other things I have done. Thanks! :P Did you ever clean your throttle body? I got my pics up in the garage if you want to check them out. Here is my intake install.lexusgs300engineright.jpg

lexusgs300enginecenter.jpg

Hey Turbo-I had the local shop I use clean it a bit when they did the 90k service. That looks like a Blitz LM intake there? How is it? I modified my stock air intake so the filter is exposed. I run a K&N filter in it. Pix are in the garage.

I am still in the market for an exhaust. Not much to choose from for the early GS's though. I may just get some mufflers and have a shop weld them in for me.

-Leo

Nice, that sure looks like the Maya DTMs that are very popular among GS owners. I think it will look great on your car if that's your kind of tea. But like others, it's a lil too much bling for me.

I am sure it will look fine...I would take a look at the gallery to see what style look good on the GS before choosing (or you may end up selling and buying again...)

• 2 weeks later...