For Sale: 1995 Lexus Sc300 W/ R154 (5 Speed)

UCF3

Hey Guys:

I'm sad to say this but it's time to sell off the SC300. I'd really appreciate it if someone could find me a buyer who might be interested in taking over the vehicle build. I haven't started the engine and tranny build and the interior needs restoration or to be gutted-out for something modern.

This is what I've done so far.

Veilside Bodykit, OZ Rally wheels off the L-Tuned GS430, TEIN HA Coilovers w/EDC (EDC not installed yet), custom 4 piston Wilwood big brake upgrade, HID headlights, and LED sidemarkers, JDM Dragon II catback exhaust. Also, paint and bodywork restoration three years old, and has a carbon fiber hood. Rebuilt Toyota steering-rack with new column bushings.

-Has a minor oil pan gasket leak due to age of the engine.

Asking $5000 or best offer.

Here are some pics. Please let me know if you're interested.

post-118-0-91807800-1338082846_thumb.jpg

post-118-0-39269900-1338082889_thumb.jpg

post-118-0-51598500-1338082908_thumb.jpg

post-118-0-10376100-1338082931_thumb.jpg

post-118-0-47158800-1338082952_thumb.jpg

post-118-0-05253000-1338082967_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey Everyone I have a 1993 Sc300 with the original 2jz straight from japan, vin # will be provided upon request, this is my baby. It has 87,000 original miles, a magallion specifiacally designed to fit the specs, Cold Air intake, new clutch kit, in the past year, I replaced the high pressure hydraulic hose for power steering, new power steering pump, new radiator from Performance Radiators, in pasadena Texas. Just put a new battery in last week, replaced all the factory speakers with jl audio components. I have the stock radio, or can put a power acoustic 7inch Double Din Navigation/DVD radio. If your in two car audio, I have a boos chaos 2,500 watt amp... A 10inch Jl audio w2, in sealed box. Quality Sound, also have two twelves hypnotiq's in a sealed box, or a merlon 4,000 watt 4 ohm 12inch woofer. Everyone has difference preferences in watt sound they like, anyone who knows audio, knows the merlon is well over 800 by itself. It has no body damage, and Acompletely custom paint job that no one in the world has. Sea Green, House of Kolor Candy Blue, tri color pearl, with three coats of clear with pearl, and two coats of clear. Pictures do not do this car justice, it is a deep blue, that changes from a purple, to a aqua color, magenta, and red depending on how the sun hits it. Professional paint job well over 5,000 in labor and paint. I am 22 years old, and this is my baby, I want a 1996 Chevy impala SS, so my loss is your gain. The only thing this needs is to redo the interrior, because the leather is torn, sunroof and all electrical components all work perfectly fine. I have invested all of my money over the past two years into this vehicle. My price is 10,000 obo you can call me anytime day or night at 409 939-6477 David Outlaw Customs and I will send you all the pictures you need straight from my phone.

• 2 years later...