'03 Es300 A/f Sensor Code P2441. Which One?

I got trouble code P2241. According to AutoZone it's an air fuel (A/F) ratio sensor. I've been all over the net tonight, including this forum looking for definitive answers as to which sensor this is; #1 or #2, front or rear, and a location. I’m not into spending money on parts I don’t need and there’s about a $30 difference between front and rear. Can anyone help me out? A picture or diagram would be great if that’s available. I will post up a description and pics of my experience for the tutorials section in exchange for useable information.

Thanks!

I’m tired and my dyslexia is showing. Couldn’t figure out how to edit the subject line but the code is 2241 not 2441. Sorry for any confusion. Thanks.

Oh good grief! I came by to see if there were any replies and now I see I posted in the wrong forum. Should have posted in the place to ask questions; not the place to post answers. I'm sorry. Feel free to move or delete. Thanks again.

Hey I found an answer at the clublexus.com forum. The description I found there is "P2241 Front Air/Fuel Ratio (A/F) Sensor (Bank 2, Sensor 1) IP Line Low Voltage." So there ya have it; sensor # and location. Lucky for me it's the easy one. Unfortunately, it's also the more expensive one. Oh well.

Also found some tech tips on changing these sensors - it takes either a 22mm or a 7/8" sensor wrench. The front one can be access with the same size box-end/spanner/ring wrench, which ever you choose to call it.

Anyway, rather than re-write all this I'll simply recommend going to clublexus.com. Their forum is key word and phrase searchable. Also, toyotanation had some good info and they led me to clublexus. So, yeah, kudos to them.

Later