Rear Floor Matt's

Where is the best place to purchase rear seat floor Matt's? I would want them to match so they fit the floor hooks so they stay secure. I have the tan interior. I didn't know if there was a online place where they could be purchased or just go to the Lexus dealer. Thanks

Where is the best place to purchase rear seat floor Matt's? I would want them to match so they fit the floor hooks so they stay secure. I have the tan interior. I didn't know if there was a online place where they could be purchased or just go to the Lexus dealer. Thanks

Hi Roger and welcome to the LOC.

By far, the best looking and fitting floor matts for the RX Lexus are the OEM Lexus mats. This is what i have in mine and they are excellent. In winter I switch to the rubber all weather matts.

However, I, and others in the club, have purchased matts from "Loyds" custom matts. They make matts for virtualy any make an year and any model year. You can choose the matts to be made in a wide variety of materials and colors.

Below, I have included a link to the Loyds company. Good luck in your search.

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/20A50195A1.aspx

Paul

I ordered Husky Liner mats for front , mid and cargo area floors...ordered them in tan... LOVE them! The fit and coverage is outstanding and they keep the carpets looking great. They're a little pricey but SO worth it, IMO.

• 1 month later...