Gs300/400 Radio Dash Kit - Finally

The link was FUBAR imagine something like that happening on the web. If you navigate thru the autotoys web site you can find the kit, if interested.

As for lexstasy, well finding a dash kit for a GS300 did work there either but maybe a little T&A on the banner is supposed to make up for that? I guess this old geezer just couldn't figure it out, if I have to make a phone call its time to move on! It certainly didn't come up on any searches...

Everybody's a comedian! Thanks for the feedback folks...

There is so many options when it comes to wood kits.

First of all there is Nav/ No Nav

Then there's multiple options like over head pieces or not

Also most customers don't know which wood they have

and such.....

Why is it that most people only are looking for a phone number when

the order is screwed up and don't want to make that call in the first place?

Sorry about not responding....I thought I turned that auto notify on.

• 2 weeks later...

I know myself Steve, when I'm shopping online, I want to shop online, I move on when a website asks me to call for pricing or anything like that. In all honesty, I don't have the time or the desire to call, sit on hold, be pressured when I'm still looking around and comparing prices etc. If I have the pricing and info I may call to purchase, but I still prefer to do it online.

Same goes for cars, when I was shopping for my Lexus I was really overwhelmed by the number of these internet buying deals and dealerships with internet sales departments that wanted to contact me over the phone. I was like, no I don't want to talk to you on the phone, no you can't call me on the phone, I submitted my request via email, thats how I wanted to communicate. Several places no longer wanted to do business with me via email and just stopped responding to me. I would submit requests and specify "CONTACT BY EMAIL ONLY OR NO DEAL" and they'd call me and wonder why I never called them back. I actually wound up spending $250 more for the car because it came down to two best offers, and the dealership I went with was perfectly respectful about my desire to do business over the Internet and not the phone or in person, and the other kept calling and pressuring me. I never even spoke to my salesman until I showed up to take delivery.

To me, if you're going to do business over the net, then don't expect or force those customers to call, odds are they wont.