Problem With Lights

Hi.

I have problem with side/corner/park lights. I don't know how it's lights name. I checked all fuse because i don't have cover with description (in car and under hood). do someone know or had problem like me ? it's may be a modules, swiches or something like that. I didnt check the bulbs yet but 2 at the same time didnt smoke.

sorry for my english.

Thanks You for that. I checked all. I have LS made for europe and it's the same fuses ;)

Someone was install midle stop light from LS400 UCF20 to LS400 UCF10 ? What I need to do that ?

Is it plug& play ?

Does your 1994 LS400 have a center stop light? The shape of the center stop light in the UCF10 is very different than in the UCF20. In the UCF10, the center stop light is integrated with the subwoofer speaker grill. In the UCF20, the center stop light is completely separate and not attached to the subwoofer speaker grill.

I havent. I have only sub cover. In UCF10 was center stop lights? i didnt know that. This center stop to UCF10 integred with with the subwoofer speaker grill is plug and play with my ls400 form 1994?

The UCF10 sold in North America had a center stop light in the back window. Attached is a photo of the 1990 UCF10 that I used to own. The shape of the subwoofer speaker unit in European generation one LS400's seems quite different than those in LS400's sold in North America.

post-2157-0-36053100-1336517130_thumb.jp

Okay I understand. Could u take a photo form the trunk under subwoofer and stop lights. I need to find a cables from stop lghts to install center stop light. I would be grateful.

Okay I understand. Could u take a photo form the trunk under subwoofer and stop lights. I need to find a cables from stop lghts to install center stop light. I would be grateful.

I sold my 1990 LS400 in 2003 so I cannot take a photo. The rear lights of 1994-1994 LS400's sold in Europe were wired differently than those on LS400's sold in the U.S. In Europe there were two different versions -- the "German" version and a version for the rest of Europe. You should be able to tap into a wire leading to the stop light in either the left or right rear fender to power the center stop light you add. I think all you will need is an electrical test lamp to find the brake light wire.

This is usually easy. I have added center or twin rear window stop lights to three cars: twin Hella rear window stoplights to a 1983 Honda Accord, a Porsche 944 center stop light in a 1984 Honda CRX Si and a 1986 Mercedes 300E center stop light in a 1979 Mercedes 240D. It was never very difficult to do.