Houston Area Navigation Map Question

Can anyone tell me if the current version of the navigation update has the most recent update for the Beltway 8 Highway Revisions in NE Houston? These revisions were complete in February 2011, but I dont know if they made the update that came out in the Fall of 2011.

I live in the NE Houston area and route guidance is way off due to the navigation not being aware that this section of highway has been complete. It calculates it as a side road (35 mph) instead of a highway (75 mph).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

OK, this is the location I am talking about. I would really appreciate it if someone with the updated navigation software would pull up this location and see if the highway (Beltway 8) stops, as it does in this picture, or if it continues, as it does in real life. Thanks in advance for helping me decide if it is worth upgrading navigation software, or if i need to wait.

post-140095-0-73173700-1339815249_thumb.

post-140095-0-52790100-1339815250_thumb.

Thanks for the link. I had checked the update details from the past versions, but they don't provide enough detail to let me know if this section of road is included. This highway was put into service in January 2011, so I am trying to find out if it is in the current version, or if i should wait until the newest version comes out this fall. I live near this section of highway, and without it in the software, it drastically alters proper routes.

If someone with the latest version could type in the location and let me know if the highway is updated or not, I would appreciate it!