Warn Buttons

SW03ES

A member contacted me concerned because of the warn buttons he saw in his profile information, he felt he had been singled out because he was the only one with these buttons.

This is NOT the case. Every member has these buttons, the reason it seems to a member like he or she is the only one is because you cannot see other member's buttons and warn level, only your own. To us managers, moderators, and admins we can see EVERYBODY's warn buttons and levels, I never realized that individual members could not see the buttons at least. I apologize on the part of the administration for not making that clear.

The warn buttons are a part of the new software bundle that was installed a few months ago and since that time have only been used once, by me, to stop a spammer from posting on the site. So far other than that there has been no need to use them which speaks volumes about the quality of our membership.

So those who were concerned can relax, NOBODY on the site has a warn level higher than 0%, and if a member were to be warned warned the system automatically sends them a PM and an email and explains why.

I'll leave these threads open so that we can answer your questions.

-Steve