Sc400 Weird Beep On Startup

I recently had my SC400 jump started by the local automobile association. The tech used a battery pack for the boost. He then looked at my battery terminals and saw that the negative was corroded. I turned the car off. He cleaned both terminals.

Now when I sart the car, there is a beep after a few seconds that I think is related to the Lexus phone that used to be installed in the car. Also, the steering column phone controls are now activated again. Is there a service code that has to be punched into the car to de-activate this feature?

The weird thing is, I had a timing belt service done a week ago and the battery (at least the positive) was disconnected at that time because my clock and seat setting were not saved. I did not have the beep problem after that service. I took the car back to the Lexus dealer yesterday. They apologised for not noticing the battery corrosion (thanks so much!), but are stumped by the beep.

Ideas?