Purchasing A 330

glr

I personally love the AVS. I can change the suspension settings to suit my mood. Yes, handling does not change, but still, I would get the AVS option on my next ES. I like cushy in the city, but a more firmer ride on the highway. The softest setting on the highway can get a bit scary at high speeds, though.

I test drove the '04 TL, and it handled like a dream, and it had a great sounding engine note, but the ride was so rough I thought I'd have to have a kidney transplant after! :wacko: I miss my old Acura Legend coupe!

I put a deposit on the car in March and is taking delivery on April 19. The car is coming in this week to the dealer (3/29). I'm going test drive it for the throttle body lag and then have my wife driving it and most likely take it.

Allan :cheers:

I took delivery of the car exactly 1 year ago yesterday(March27th.). I bought a Birthday cake and I sung Happy Birthday to her, as a duet, with the NAV girl. :D

Alan, of the three of you...........who ate the cake? :lol: :D ;)

steviej

That's a pretty good price for your new ES. I'm looking for the exact model without the Navigation system. I was wondering which dealership you went to?

Could you post that up please? Also any hits on haggling would be nice too

Please e-mail your e-mail address to me, because I tried your e-mail and pm and it didn't work. My e-mail addess allan249@hotmail.com :cheers: