Engine Would Not Start

Vinodgupt

I have charged the battery. The lights on the panel come up. The steering column comes out. There is no cranking noise. Could it be the fuse. I try to pull out the fuse -- it is very hard. Anyway to change / check the fuse.

Thanks very much for the response.Really appreciate it. Drove the car the previous evening -- there had been no signal of any problem. I also guess it might be battery. The engine to tries to crank first time -- then it does not even try to crank. I have tried to jump it with a brand new Die hard Gold battery from RX300 but it will not start. I will call AAA and see if they can start. Otherwise I will have to take to a mechanic. I wonder if there is any setting that might have been upset.

• 4 months later...

hi,im new to the club,was hoping someone could help me with a problem,i have a 91 lexus ls400,it started stalling,acted like it wasnt shifting into higher gear,used to crank,then started hard cranks,now it cranks but no start,i replaced fuel pump,fuel filter,checked fuses,checked,harness in trunk,i m stumped,why no start and why wont it shift to higher gear