Official 2013 Es350 Ny Debut Thread!

SW03ES

Damn, I'm eating 'crow',...indeed I complained about the looks of the ES in China, but I'm 180 now, this car is absolutely awesome, the interior, the dash, even the hood line...very nice, elegant and classy, have to see it in person, but I'm aboard now. I'm really feeling the LS look, and I understand they have 'tweaked' the suspension. Can't wait to do a test drive Right on, I agree, the LS must be a killer, because this car has scaled closer to LS 460....Lexus will have a time keeping this one on the lots, I'm thinking seriously about trading up my 09 now....man I was headed toward the GS, not anymore... I'm really feeling the dark interior, obsidian/black, now this car in that color will be a killer, not feeling the bamboo trim either...Lexus has done it again.... :cheers:

It sounds like you're ready to break open the checkbook come August??

lol...I'm tempted for sure, but first things first...price and my trade in. It will be interesting to see what price point Lexus will set this ES at, and the 'layered' options can add up fast, I prefer real leather, not sure about the NuLuxe 'leather', I have to see it/feel it. I just hope the options don't place it in the mid to upper 40's, we'll see...but I'm in the hunting mode now for sure....lol....

.....and the 2013 Toyota Avalon, wow!!, very nice. A Lexus sales rep. told me the Avalon is the ES's biggest competitor....but I think the ES is in a different class, in design and engineering, it's ahead for sure., but the look of the Avalon, man that car is sharp...

The more i see of the new ES, the more i love it! It looks SO luxurious- i can't wait to see it in person.

It's gonna be VERY hard for buyers in this class to opt for another brand... It looks perfect!

This car is beautiful, the more I see it, the more I Iove what Lexus has done. I just hope the option packages don't go too far north.....I saw somewhere that the base price is going to be around 37K..... :mellow:

This car is beautiful, the more I see it, the more I Iove what Lexus has done. I just hope the option packages don't go too far north.....I saw somewhere that the base price is going to be around 37K..... :mellow:

I was wondering if they'd hold the line on pricing on the new ES. There is a lot of competition out there so it might be in L's interest to keep pricing about the same. I think they did with the new GS, but that model really needed sales help where the ES has always sold well.

I was wondering if they'd hold the line on pricing on the new ES. There is a lot of competition out there so it might be in L's interest to keep pricing about the same. I think they did with the new GS, but that model really needed sales help where the ES has always sold well.

Good point

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...