I Am Looking For A Factory Navigation System For My 2008 Es350

speedy4345

• 1 month later...

I am a new member. A big hello to everyone! I have an 07 ES 350 that I absolutely love. I've had it for about 2 years. I would love to somehow have in-dash navigation. I would prefer it to be oem if that's even possible. My es doesn't even have the xm tuner, so I'd love to do this as a complete deal. Any help at all would be great! Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I am a new member. A big hello to everyone! I have an 07 ES 350 that I absolutely love. I've had it for about 2 years. I would love to somehow have in-dash navigation. I would prefer it to be oem if that's even possible. My es doesn't even have the xm tuner, so I'd love to do this as a complete deal. Any help at all would be great! Thanks in advance!

Hi Darryl and welcome to the Club.

Since you want your system to be completly OEM, and you want it done in factory style, your Lexus dealer is going to be your best bet. But, it's going to cost you. A less exspensive option is to buy the components off e-bay and either install then yourself or have them installed by a car audio installation shop.

One of our members, "dcfish" is our authorized vendor for Lexus audio equipment. He has posted earlier on this thread and you can contact him from there.

I have a 2008 es350, I'm looking for a navigation unit that works for non nab model es.

Hi Derrick,

See above, and check with "dcfish" On this forum, or look on e-bay.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello, im a new member I have a 2008 es350 is it ok to use regular gasoline or do i need need to move up to high grade and why?

Welcome. If you do a "Search" you will find alot of information and opinions on this subject to help you make up your mind.

IMO, use whatever you are comfortable with. You can't go wrong either way.

• 4 months later...

Hey I'm a new member as well. I recently cracked the display on my 2007 es and need to replace the screen. Dealer quoted me $5,000, but I do not want to pay that. dcfish do you sell the part by itself? my email is joeymoey505@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...