Pebble Beach Edition Floor Mats

Hi All,

I just purchased 09 RX 350 Pebble Beach Edition and it did not have the Pebble Beach Floor mats. Does anyone know if they are available and where to buy them. Thanks in advance. Love the forum

Pebble Beach mats are shown on http://lexus.sewellparts.com/ for other models but I don't see them for the RX. You could contact Sewell or ask a local Lexus dealer. Carpet mats are apparently accessories supplied by aftermarket suppliers - they are never listed in Toyota/Lexus parts catalogs.

Replacement special edition carpet mats are sometimes not available for long. Replacement black Platinum Series mats like the ones that came in my 00 LS haven't been available for years.

I just bought a 2009 Pebble Beach RX as well. It had a passenger mat with the PB logo but the driver mat was missing. The dealer tried to locate replacement with the PB logo but could not get one so he had to just give me a new one that matches the interior but without the logo. Would have been nice but not a huge deal to me. Took a quick look for after market ones but not been able to find any. Will check ebay once in a while to see if any show up.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I have a set of beige PB mats, new, unused still in the original factory bag. Am using weathertechs and have the ones that came installed in my'09 for everyday use should I ever want to use them. If anyone is interested, let me know. I believe reading in the manual somewhere that there are no replacements available; that's why 2 sets were shipped with each vehicle.

• 4 months later...

I have a set of beige PB mats, new, unused still in the original factory bag. Am using weathertechs and have the ones that came installed in my'09 for everyday use should I ever want to use them. If anyone is interested, let me know. I believe reading in the manual somewhere that there are no replacements available; that's why 2 sets were shipped with each vehicle.

I would love to purchase the matts , let me know how to get them from you.

• 6 years later...