Nexen N5000 Tires On My Es350

KBRX330

Just bought my second set of Nexen N5000 215-55R17 tires for my ES. I got them from tirebuyer.com for $410.00 out the door with delivery FedEx. The first set has gone about 45,000 miles and I rotate them every 5000. They have been excellent and for the price you can't beat them. :cheers:

So, if you are looking for a less expensive alternative give them a try.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

A balance issue that ruined the tires? Thats not on the tires, thats on them not being balanced properly.

I switched tire shops....problem over. :-)

Hi All,

Has anybody used the Bridgestone Turanza W/Serenity tires in place of the Bridgestone Turanza EL400. I have the Bridgestone Turanza EL400 on my ES350 now and need just two tires, and was thinking about putting on the Bridgestone Turanza W/Serenity as there ratings are better. Thanks for any info.

I personally would never replace just two tires, but especially not with different model tires. The EL400 is a pretty terrible tire, I'd take it as an opportunity to upgrade personally.

I have not had the Turanza Serenity tires, but I did have the Turanza LS-V which was that tire's predecessor. They were very good tires.

However, those tires are only $14 a tire cheaper than the H Rated Michelin Primacy MXV4 tires on TireRack. For that money I would take the Michelins any day.

My favorite tire vendor is onlinetires.com . Same price you paid for the Nexxen's but minus $30 CA tax if you reside outside CA. I recently bought Uniroyal Tiger Paws's for my wife's ES350. I saved $45 shipping by picking them up at the warehouse. I reside in San Diego County and drove up when I took my daughter to Knott's Berry Farm. Warehouse was less than 10 miles away. I also picked up a set of tires for my Tacoma. I saved quite a bit of shipping $$ money that day!

My favorite tire vendor is onlinetires.com . Same price you paid for the Nexxen's but minus $30 CA tax if you reside outside CA. I recently bought Uniroyal Tiger Paws's for my wife's ES350. I saved $45 shipping by picking them up at the warehouse. I reside in San Diego County and drove up when I took my daughter to Knott's Berry Farm. Warehouse was less than 10 miles away. I also picked up a set of tires for my Tacoma. I saved quite a bit of shipping $$ money that day!

I just found the at Walmart on line for $89 each. Free ship to store.