Just Bought My First Lexus...what To Expect?

I just bought my first Lexus today and am so excited to pick it up this weekend! It is a '09 ls 460. Thought it would be worth checking with you veterans on a few points:

1.). What do I want to make sure is "in the car"? (wheel lock key, manuals, 2 keys, etc?..)

2.). I'm guessing the nav has updates available? Should I ask the dealer to update?

3.). I don't think it will have Bluetooth audio link, based on what I've read here...right?

I'm flying from Indianapolis to Florida to pick it up so I only get one shot here :-). I appreciate any advice you guys have...can't wait to join the club!!

Keith

Congrats!

Yeah make sure you have 2 keys, wheel lock key. There was a new nav update that came out in October, worth a shot to see if the dealer will do that.

No BT audio streaming on the '09 I don't believe...

Congrats! Its a great car...

• 1 month later...

Late Congrats on the purchase! Post up a review and some pictures of your newly acquired LS :) I know this might be a little too late but hopefully you don't have the wind noise issue and also (not sure if this applies to the 09s) check if the recall on the valves have been done. If its a CPO then you don't have to worry about it for now ;-)