Es350 Special Edition?

pj8708

Yes, I saw it at the DC auto show yesterday. It's basically just the ES with the wheels from the 10-11 UL model and a special saddle leather interior. Nothing incredible.

Big "woo" was my thought. A little sparkle here a little color there, and a very special price I'll bet. A sad way to end a great models run.

Actually no, it's equipped a lot like our cars but the price is like $40,800...

They always do a little special edition the last year. It's no different than the sport model, the black diamond odel, the platinum or coach editions, etc.

The saddle interior alone would have me sold... Coupled with black chrome emblems.

I've never heard of this though, just like the 02-06 apparently had a very very RARE option of coming as a 'sport design' [albeit nothing sporty about it...]

• 1 month later...

The saddle interior alone would have me sold... Coupled with black chrome emblems.

I agree. I would like an alternative to the black interior but I do not find the pale beige or gray interior to be rich looking. Also, most of the loaners with light interiors look dirty to me. A saddle interior would be a nice change.

I personally think the parchment interior is the richest looking out of all of the options on the 350. Came from years of black interiors, but the 350's interior is so stark trimwise up on the doors and high on the dash I think the black looks cheap...the parchment at least has the two tones to break up the door panels and dash. I like saddle interiors, but even that on the 350 looks cheap to me because the door panels and dash are still just black with no contrast.

Mine has nearly 30k miles now and looks like new. I'd hope you'd keep your interior cleaner than a loaner...