New Rx 350 2912 Satying Hello

bobnaquin

I just picked up my new 2012 Matador Red with Black leather yesterday. It fits nicely next to my Rosso and black Fiat 500. Between the two I figure I have the extreme ends of the comfort scale covered.

I use to get a RX300 as a service loaner a life time ago when I had a LS400. Even then they were hands down the best riding SUV. I am sure theyhave improve since then.

Anyway I am just saying "hi" and hoping I can gather valuable information from this forum.

Hi Bob and welcome to your Lexus Owners Club. Your Matador Red RX with the Black interior sounds like a killer combination. It is customary for members with new Lexus to post pics of their new babys. So take some pics and post them when you can. lol

Post your questions or helpful information anytime.

Paul

• 1 month later...

hello Bob, congratulations, I just got mine two weeks ago same as yours... only thing is have to bring it back to the dealer, for some reason , TRANSMISSION IS LEAKING, ONLY HAVE 745 MILES... :(