95 Ls400 Ecu Upgrade

mls

I decided to upgrade my ecu to address problems of stalling after highway driving and throttle shock when driving in town. These issues were discussed in depth by 95LS400Bob about 7 years ago. I replaced my original ecu 89661-50221 with ecu 89661-50224 from a wrecked 95LS400. This is the ecu that was recommended in a Lexus TSB to address these issues. Just return from my my first highway trip since I changed my ecu. Car ran great. No longer have any issues with stalling, throttle shock or erratic idle speed. I want to thank Bob and LOC for all the information which made this repair as easy as plugging in a new ecu.

I decided to upgrade my ecu to address problems of stalling after highway driving and throttle shock when driving in town. These issues were discussed in depth by 95LS400Bob about 7 years ago. I replaced my original ecu 89661-50221 with ecu 89661-50224 from a wrecked 95LS400. This is the ecu that was recommended in a Lexus TSB to address these issues. Just return from my my first highway trip since I changed my ecu. Car ran great. No longer have any issues with stalling, throttle shock or erratic idle speed. I want to thank Bob and LOC for all the information which made this repair as easy as plugging in a new ecu.

Somehow I have completely missed any posts concerning your specific problems nor have I had any personal experience with our '95 LS400 comparable with yours.

More detailed discription, or links...?