Lower Control Arms Replacement Bushings

I have noticed that the lower control arm bushings are cracking and need replacing anyone used the Red Energy bushings or the Danzien ones ? Looks as if they come in a two piece kit (male and female) for ease of installation( Once you have burned out the originals with a torch). I guess that unless you have a drill press available the originals can't be installed

I have found that its easier and cheaper to replace the whole control arm with bushings already installed than it is to remove and replace the bushings in the original control arms all are available on Ebay

I don't trust eBay for parts like that. Especially when you can get brand name parts from www.Rockauto.com for better than eBay pricing without the questionable 'white box' quality and no warranty...

I'm debating this too, considering the new control arm [for a 2001] on rockauto works out to 120$ more for the two in the front than just the bushings & balljoints. But i don't need to change mine yet.

I don't trust eBay for parts like that. Especially when you can get brand name parts from www.Rockauto.com for better than eBay pricing without the questionable 'white box' quality and no warranty...

I'm debating this too, considering the new control arm [for a 2001] on rockauto works out to 120$ more for the two in the front than just the bushings & balljoints. But i don't need to change mine yet.

Yep the pricing for the new control arms are on par with Ebay but the warranty with Rock Auto is 5 years 100,000 miles thanks for the tip. I also found a 5% discount using THOP1212 as a coupon code. I found the control arms with bushings and ball joints for $77 each that's almost the price for the bushings and balljoints alone.

^ if that code doesn't work, here's another good until Feb, 19th, 2012. code = 78445036146009

You get an email from them after you made one order with free codes <- that's customer service. Not only do you save me money, you want to give me MORE of a discount?! I'll take it. :D