Happy New Year!

nc211

Happy New Year Amigos! Man, what friggin' ride this one has been! From the tornados in the spring, to the hurricanes and earthquakes, to new job, move, house, politics, economy, ending of Iraq, Osama Bin Delta Forced, and on and on and on. I don't know about you guys, but I've never been so f'n tired before in my entire life! Thanks 2011, you were a huge one, but your butt's gotta hit the road Jack, and don't cha' ever come back!

Here's to what I hope will be a more peaceful and prosperous 2012! And don't forget to vote for the Republicans (unless we all want to go broke, die of death panels, and be overrun by the Canadians and the Chinese)! Hahaha!

Bring on 2012!!

Happy New Year Amigos! Man, what friggin' ride this one has been! From the tornados in the spring, to the hurricanes and earthquakes, to new job, move, house, politics, economy, ending of Iraq, Osama Bin Delta Forced, and on and on and on. I don't know about you guys, but I've never been so f'n tired before in my entire life! Thanks 2011, you were a huge one, but your butt's gotta hit the road Jack, and don't cha' ever come back!

Here's to what I hope will be a more peaceful and prosperous 2012! And don't forget to vote for the Republicans (unless we all want to go broke, die of death panels, and be overrun by the Canadians and the Chinese)! Hahaha!

Bring on 2012!!

Kinda know how you feel, (except for all that Republican crap), but remember the old adage; "Be carefull what you wish for".

May 2012 be the year we all get along, find a cure for cancer, help mom and dad's stop being embarrased about there babies crying in resturants, Lexus finaly admits the VR dosen't work and gives us all rebates, and Castro introduces a truly fine nickel cigar.

Happy New Year to All

Paul

Well, I don't hear those moose lovers calling back their testicular hacking she devil from hell back home! Until they do, they're right up there with the PLO, Auburn Football, and the LAPD (circa 1988)!

Damn that Celine Dion, eh'!