Ipod Hook Up-400Sc

900NUPE

Looking for a way to connect my ipod directly to system, friend of mine turn me on to an iPod Interface Connector, but it is not for my year. Was trying to get some feedback before I gave it a try($125). It hooks up to system thru the trunk access, you unhook CDplayer and plug in interface connector.

well i ran into the same kit, i didnt buy it; instead, i decided to build it myself. i am still in the mists of it. the basic idea of that kit is to bypass the output from the cd changer. since i am an electronics engineer major, i am planning to build a complex circuit. however, the same can be achieved by simple relays that change from the outputs of the cd changer to the outputs of the ipod into the radio before it goes into the amplifier. so all this is at low voltages since its all pre-amplified signals. now for the cost, is 125 worth the pain? for me since this is stuff i like to do, i rather spend twice that and do it myself. but anyone that only cares about the goal, maybe the the kit is a good idea. i would get the one that you connect behind the console as opposed to the it in the trunk.

• 2 weeks later...