Prices On Fixes

MrLatifa

100 miles from the dealership my new car started to vibrate and shake. So, heres the money invested in repairs thus far. Before everyone complains, I know that if one looks hard enough they can find better parts prices. I also know that most quality shops buy what they know is quality, from who they know they can trust. Anyhow, here's what's been spent thus far, in the persuit of a perfectly smooth ride. this total doesnt include the $550 spent on tires or the $500 spent on wheels.

post-134764-0-13937900-1322549584_thumb.

you know what i believe in these and if your engine and transmission still good then is worth it.

i replaced my bushing myself it is not an easy job,same thing with the engine mounts they are a pain in next.the only easy one was the transmission mount.The SC is not difficult to work on but it you don't take time to follow instructions exactly then you don't need to try because you will scrow up.Anyway how is it driving now?

Smooth as silk. Now I notice a slight click when coming to a complete stop in reverse. Only during the first stop of course. Further inspection revealed a less than perfect pad fit. So very minute, that I will wait until the mountains wear out the current pad set. At that time I'll probably order a quality pad to replace, and freshen up any hardware that doesn't look perfect.

Oh, still waiting on my new tires and wheels. OF COURSE I can feel the slightest vibration of a not perfect wheel. Noone else notices it, but I do. Soon to be remedied! At that time, I'm sure something even more minute will become apparent. Hopefully, the leaky power-steering rack doesnt get worse. ha!