Nakamichi In 91 Ls

dole2000

I am having a problem with my stereo. Only one speaker works at full volume. The other work, but are about 60% lower in volume than what I believe to be the one that works properly. This leads me to believe that the speakers are OK but have some grounding issue with the head unit or the amp. I am also getting the Err message on the CD.

I would hate to change to and aftermarket stereo, but sometimes it is the only solution.

Thanks,

Bob

P.S. I did a search, and couldn't find this topic covered and didn't want to hijack someone elses thread.

Thanks for the heads-up 93LSOwner I did read that thread and will follow your advice but my major concern is with having only one speaker working properly. I have an Infiniti with a Bose system that I tried to keep alive. Threw about $200.00 at it and it never got better. So if need be, I just as soon cut my loses and get something aftermarket. I was checking to see if someone else had the same problem and had a fix.

Thanks,

Bob