Standard/optional Equipment For Sc400?

mikee72

Hello, I'm possibly in the market for an early SC400, and have been unable to find any Standard Equipment/Options FAQ's on this site or on the external links. The www.intellexual.com was very informative, but I didn't see it there, either. I apologize in advance if I have missed this somewhere.

My main reason in asking, is that many For Sale ads don't always list the same equipment, and I'm unable to determine if it's just an oversight, or if the car had a substantial option list. From what I've read:

Options:

Heated Seats

Traction Control (Maybe that was just the 300 and it was standard on the 400?)

Moon Roof (Standard?)

Not Available:

LSD

Sincere apologies if this was already covered.

good source for your standard equipment is to search year model on kbb.com.

heated seats is a package deal that came with TRAC system $1800, moon roof option is $900. Nakamichi is $1100, 12cd changer $1000. there are other options that is not listed on kbb.com. I have trunk carpet, chrome wheels, and other dealer options. spoiler was another $400. options are expensive when purchase new but it is not much difference once it hits the use market.

LSD on SC would be TRAC which was packaged combo with heated seats.

good source for your standard equipment is to search year model on kbb.com.

heated seats is a package deal that came with TRAC system $1800, moon roof option is $900. Nakamichi is $1100, 12cd changer $1000. there are other options that is not listed on kbb.com. I have trunk carpet, chrome wheels, and other dealer options. spoiler was another $400. options are expensive when purchase new but it is not much difference once it hits the use market.

LSD on SC would be TRAC which was packaged combo with heated seats.

Thank you!