1994 Lexus Sc300 For Sale

jw11432

I'd love to trade my car for an SUV, maybe a truck, for the cargo capacity for a business I'm starting; would strongly prefer a V6. But of course, cash is king, and I am able to sell instead because a friend is willing to loan me their spare car until I can buy my next. I've owned this lexus for about 2 years now, and it has hands down been the most reliable car I've ever owned. Only time it's ever put me on the side of the road was when the old radiator busted in 2010 (the original one), but it's got a new one now, among alot of other newer parts:

new rear brake pads

newer tires (michelin hydroedge with existing road hazard warranty)

new fan clutch

newer battery

newer serpentine belt

newer radiator

newer ignition coil

new HID headlights

new catalytic converter

newer air filter

newer harmonic balancer

new camshaft seals

new front crankshaft seal

new ac compressor, evaporator, expansion valve, drier, o-rings and charge; awesome AC

new tint all around

this is off the top of my head...the only thing this car needs, other than slight cosmetic touches, is to have the brake rotors turned, they've begun to warp causing the car to vibrate when stopping at certain speeds. Otherwise, it is top notch and wouldn't hesitate to drive it if I had to go across the country. Tags are good well into 2012, and texas title is in my name. Runs quiet and perfectly smooth, does show mileage at 215k approximately but it runs perfectly because I maintain it, auto transmission with overdrive (had a recent trans flush too, about 6 months ago)

As for price, I will make a good deal for a forum member, well below KBB value (which is about 3700, only in good condition) I think a good starting point is 3500, can reasonably negotiate.my name is jared, and just PM for my number if you are interested and would like to discuss. thanks!

post-99752-0-50000300-1320773286_thumb.j

post-99752-0-75104700-1320773300_thumb.j

post-99752-0-91926100-1320773313_thumb.j

post-99752-0-55712400-1320773331_thumb.j

• 3 years later...