Need Tires & Need Help

I too have noticed a drop in MPG, I know that in the winter months the gas engine runs more often, so there is a decrease, however I'm down about 5 mpg.

Brought up the PSI to 35 not much of a change. Maybe my driving is different in the winter???

Hope you like you Paradas, would like your thoughts.

Just got them installed, I was hoping my noise was going to go away with the new tires, however looks like i am distined to change wheel bearings.....They seem to drive nice, very different feel from the Toyo Open Country HT tires that were on before....Need to put some miles on them. I reset my mileage guage, and will track how it does...THe old mileage for 8k miles was 23.6 miles per gallon....Oh I love changing bearings, big job on front as they have to be pressed in and it involves removing entire hub assembly.....

No, I thought I had, I ordered the left rear, but now I am back to I cant tell. When I do a hard force right turn the left front sounds like it is growling...Spinning the wheels while up on jack stands does nothing for me noise wise...It is truely aggravating trying to figure out which one is bad, if not all four.....I am open to suggestions. Before the tires the left rear sounded bad when making the right turns....man it sucks getting old and loosing a great deal of your hearing. Even with my hearing aid it is useless.....

• 5 weeks later...

Just got them installed, I was hoping my noise was going to go away with the new tires, however looks like i am distined to change wheel bearings.....They seem to drive nice, very different feel from the Toyo Open Country HT tires that were on before....Need to put some miles on them. I reset my mileage guage, and will track how it does...THe old mileage for 8k miles was 23.6 miles per gallon....Oh I love changing bearings, big job on front as they have to be pressed in and it involves removing entire hub assembly.....

Just curious as to how many miles you have on your RX in that the wheel bearing need replacing?